1. USE OF THE SITE(S)
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND UNLAWFUL USE
Export Restrictions. ANNA does not in any manner warrant or represent that the materials on a Site, including any Content contained therein, are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access a Site including any Content therein, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
3. ANTI-HACKING PROVISIONS
You expressly agree not to:
• use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data- mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of a Site, any Content found on or accessed through a Site, or any User Content without the prior express written consent of ANNA;
• obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any Content on a Site that has not been intentionally made publicly available, either by their public display on a Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on a Site;
• violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to a Site or the Content;
• violate the security of a Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Site, the Content, or data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any ANNA server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of a Site or any activities conducted on or through a Site, including accessing any Content prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on a Site;
• take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of ANNA imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on a Site or ANNA’s infrastructure;
• misuse a Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THE DETERMINATION OF WHETHER A SECURITY OR OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN IDENTIFIER, AND WHETHER THE REQUESTER HAS SUPPLIED THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION, SHALL BE MADE BY THE INDIVIDUAL NNA’S IN THEIR DISCRETION AND ANY SUCH DETERMINATION SHALL BE FINAL. NONE OF ANNA, ASB OR ANY NNA SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH A DETERMINATION THAT A SECURITY OR OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A SECURITY IDENTIFIER. SECURITY IDENTIFIERS AND STANDARD DESCRIPTIONS ARE THE VALUABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF ANNA AND THE SUPPLIYING NNA. BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN OR MECHANICAL ERROR BY ISSUERS AND NNA’S, NONE OF ANNA, ASB, ANY NNA OR ANY SUPPLIERS (e.g. SIX and CGS) AND OTHERS, GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, ADEQUATENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY DATA.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANNA, ASB, ANY NNA OR ANY OF THEIR SUPPLIERS (e.g. SIX and CGS) DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO A SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF.
NONE OF ANNA, ASB, ANY NNA OR ANY OF THEIR SUPPLIERS (e.g. SIX and CGS): (A) GUARANTEE THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF A SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ORAL OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS (INCLUDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS) OR OUTPUT WITH RESPECT THERETO OR THAT A SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR “TROJAN HORSES”, OR (B) SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DELAYS IN A SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT. EACH SITE, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN AND ANY AND ALL COMPONENTS THEREOF, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF A SITE AND ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS SITE
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to web sites operated by persons other than ANNA. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only and are the exclusive responsibility of the owners of each such web site. You agree that ANNA is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites, and that ANNA shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party web sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from a Site to another web site does not imply or mean that ANNA endorses the content on such web site or the operator or operations of such web site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from a Site.
6. USER CONTENT
Users entering material into a Site are responsible for the content of that material. ANNA does not have any responsibility for User Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from a Site. However, ANNA retains the right, to review, edit or delete User Content that ANNA deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input or distribute any material through the Site that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of ANNA.
As part of access to portions of a Site, you may be required to provide certain personal data, such as your name and email address. In addition, you may be required to select a username and password. You represent and warrant that any information you provide to ANNA in connection with a Site shall be accurate and complete. You further agree to keep any passwords/user IDs in connection with a Site in strict confidence and promptly advise ANNA of any actual or threatened unauthorized disclosure or misuse of a Site or any passwords/user IDs with respect to a Site that come to your attention. You shall cooperate with ANNA in enforcing the restrictions and limitations set forth herein.
8. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
9. HOW TO CONTACT US